CT 101- Assignment 3- Memes? Art?

Memes are definitely an expression of art. Memes help with getting your thoughts and emotions across in a visual way when you can’t see the person or people who you are talking to. Memes can be used for all types of different emotions. You can express your happy, excited, sad, angry, mellow, and uptight emotions. It doesn’t matter because more than likely there is a meme to satisfy what it is you’re talking about or what you’re trying to say.

Memes are definitely a way of self expression. They have a way of bringing people together and making them connect. Memes have probably been around for so many years but nowadays it’s been taking over social media and mostly all you see is memes online. I guess it’s a good thing though because it brings different types of people together.

Memes can help put you in a good mood if you’re not having the best day or feeling very well. They have definitely helped to put me in a better mood, I love them. I use them often in group chats with my friends and cousins and I feel like it actually makes the conversation more interesting. It makes everyone laugh and feel good especially if it relates to the subject that we are talking about. 

3 thoughts on “CT 101- Assignment 3- Memes? Art?”

1. Ohhh, wait a second, this post is missing…. well, MEMES?
    Im assuming that you will be making them now and then adding them in shortly right?
    Also, don’t forget to hyperlink back to the assignment details and add context – all of the detials are here in the assignments specifications post – https://ct101.commons.gc.cuny.edu/assignment-3-memes-art-2/
    Keep me posted on updates by adding a comment here – thank you so much!