DS 106 Assingment

I chose to do a “bucket list ” for my first DS 106 assignment.  If you are not sure what a bucket list is, dictionary.com defines a bucket list as “a list of things a person wants to achieve or experience, as before reaching a certain age or dying.” You guys are not going to be able to see all of what my list includes… lol, but I will share a few. Disclaimer: List is not in order.

I always wanted to visit the Maldives. The Maldives, according to Wikipedia  is “a small archipelagic state located in South Asia, situated in the Arabian Sea of the Indian Ocean, it lies southwest of Sri Lanka and India.”  I always wanted to go on a vacation to the Maldives. I saw it on someone’s instagram page for the first time and told myself I should research it more.  I always heard of the name of the country but had no idea how it looked like. After looking at more pictures and doing more research, I was amazed. It is an extremely beautiful country, I can’t wait to travel to it and take in the sights it has to offer.

Also on my bucket list is skydiving. From watching videos of other people do it and hearing their experiences after they jump sounds thrilling and even more enticing to do. I wouldn’t want to it by myself though lol. It’s not because I’m scared to do it by myself but I believe “what other way to have daredevil fun, than to jump out of a plane with your best friend(s)?”

Lastly, I would like to give to charities that will benefit west African countries that are struggling with poverty.