DS106 Assignment Flexible Me

Initial Inspiration

Concert You Want to Be At

I chose this particular post, one because I found it very unique and creative. And two, because I love Michael Jackson (sorry for the screenshot being blurry). I don’t have much experience with photo shop, so I thought I’d give this one a try.

My whole life, I’ve always wanted to go to an Ariana Grande Concert, and hopefully meet her one day. She’s always been such a huge inspiration to me, and It would be amazing to sit front row at one of her concerts.

This next post I found to be hilarious and quite factual, being that it’s a question that could be on everyone’s mind. What Happened To Mario?

Create a Magazine Cover

I thought I’d give this one a try, considering that I’ve made magazine covers for myself before on Instagram. A couple of months ago, there was a trend going around where everyone was doing the “Vogue Challenge.” It’s basically where you take a photo of yourself and edit it like you’re on Vogue Magazine.

Again, I apologize for the picture being so blurry, but these photos are some of my very favorites. Ever since quarantine started, I have taken up photography as a hobby, along with modeling. All in all, I can definitely say that I will enjoy doing a lot of these DS106 assignments, challenging the creative edge and working on graphic design.

(Here is my uploaded assignment to the DS106 Website)

The “Vogue Challenge”

More of A Challenge But Good To Learn

#tdc3338 #ds106 What do you see through your window? GIF it to us.

This assignment looks very interesting and well detailed. It’s definitely a challenge, especially if you want to do it correctly. It is more of a challenge, but would be good to learn in the future. I think that it would be very useful for graphic design and just art in general.

1 thought on “DS106 Assignment Flexible Me”

1. Great Great Work on this! Thanks so much, Tyler! Wonderful choices and great outcomes! DS106 is awesome is it not? So much to choose from, so much energy! Thank you!