DS106

So I honestly didn’t believe that I would find any assignment that truly peeked my interest but then I stumbled upon

Create a Game of Thrones House

I am a die hard Game Of Thrones fan. I have seen every episode of every season at least five times, so when I seen this assignment I was very ready and already knew what I wanted my Sigil to look like.

Jointherealm.com made it easy to achieve since it is all already set up for you with two options. These options are to create one on your own using a simple template or have them generate one for you. But, because I already had a clear vision, I decided to create my own and this was the final product…

I wanted to incorporate me so “twin” to represent being a gemini which is known as the twin zodiac sign (I don’t have a twin, unfortunately, but I have a older sister who people feel looks exactly like me and we have very similar personalities) And of course my favorite character of all time…

Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, rightful heir to the Iron Throne, rightful Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, the Mother of Dragons, the Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, the Breaker of Chains.

Missandei says it better

As you can see I really love this show.

But this is why I used the dragons because I feel like they represent everything I love in the show while also fitting what I envisioned my sigil to look like. The green along with the black made a perfect pair and I placed the two images together to give almost a Ying and Yang affect. In all I really enjoyed this assignment.

2 thoughts on “DS106”

1. Hello, I also did not believe that I would have found an assignment this week that would peak my interest but I did. Sometimes you just have to look at the assignments from a different perspective and you will get one that you love. Trust me