Exploring a Classmate’s Website

Throughout exploring my classmate’s websites I came across one that attracted me particularly. This website is “StraightTalkwithKysa.com”.  This website conveys a blog like style that has multiple calming sunset backgrounds when scrolling through the different sections.

Upon first inspection the website seems bare and empty with content. Further scrolling unveils the true intent behind the website where Shanae uses an episodic formatting for her blog. Personally I like this formatting for her blog website because it seems like a modern twist on blogging by forming it into episodic discussion. Basically I was drawn to this idea because bloggers are more likely to tune into the latest topic and even deciding the topic they want to discuss.

Personally I believe a website with this type of formatting and style could gain a significant following. With the right promotion, advertising, and publicity this could be a really enjoyable community to check in on. Humans are very social beings, having a community to join in the conversation with is a great idea that anyone could participate in. I really enjoyed looking over this website.