Final Blog Post

I can’t believe we are at the end of the semester, it is definitely a bittersweet moment… as this is my last semester!! And I can’t believe a finally made it to the finish line and that I actually created my own website and added content. I’ve always wanted to have my own site/blog

It really wasn’t as hard as I thought, just took some time and patience.

Cookie Monster Waiting GIF

Some things were a little tedious but nothing a couple videos, emails and do-overs couldn’t fix. I had a hard time at first removing the default pictures in each section, third time was a charm. I learned a lot despite my procrastinations….I learned to create a site, add my own content including giphy and build my confidence in possibly venturing into the blogging world.

The easiest part was choosing the domain name: https://rosepinc10.com/ My site was designed to inspire and educate about Breast Cancer utilizing my story to empower and educate others that they’re journey is possible. Honestly, I think I deserve  a B because I did my best as a newbie but could’ve done better…..but life and procrastination got in the way most days.

throw lake GIF by BuzzFeed Animation

I almost forgot I created a vaporwave image, I learned how to include my social media info on my page. I used an old pic that reminded me of my strength and victory on my cancer journey…

My plans now that I will have more free time is to continue to update and post on my new site: https://rosepinc10.com/

Happy Holidays Everyone! Continued love, peace and joy through the New Year!

1 thought on “Final Blog Post”

1. Thank you so much, Linda!
    Great work! It was a fun and different semester but Im really happy with the work we have accomplished together here in CT101!
    Thank you for the hard work! I love the vapor wave images that you made and your new website look great! Im excited for you to continue building it, and also sharing awareness and your experiences is super helpful!
    Have a wonderful holiday!