Final Blog Post

Hello everyone, how about your endings?

Exam GIFlol

Throughout this semester we have carried out many activities which are very interesting. The first ones that come to my mind right now are: Make your own memes lol, create your own website and learn about gifs. Performing these activities are not so common in the rest of the classes that I have taken. 

What I liked the most about this class was learning. For example, I did not know that the type of images that I like that are seen a lot in electronic music concerts is called “Vaporwave”, I did not know exactly what had happened with Aaron Swartz and what I learned from him helped me see the things differently, I did not know how to do some things in photoshop and here I learned it. So I learned a combination of interesting topics for me, and I think that’s why I liked the class.

Do you want to see my vaporwave?

About my website, I don’t know if I’m going to keep it. I have a project in mind that I still have to develop and once I do, I might use it to promote it, so I would have to change the whole edition (which is almost nothing at the moment lol)

Currently, my website is very poorly designed, I put a couple of plugins that don’t affect the design but the way of working. My website is inspired by one of my favorite artists who was Avicii. His logo is the current icon for my website and the main image is an image from his album which is a very nice tree which I leave it here…

Also, I put a post a while ago about Donald Trump where I don’t attack him but I don’t defend him either. If you want to check it here I leave the link. Bryalbacg.com 

Something complicated was customizing my website since I had never done it before. I had taken a web page design class but was using a programming language which was HTML. So it was hard for me to learn how to customize my website.

I took four classes this semester, but CT101 was different. In all the other classes the main thing was the content that the professor was going to teach. However, in CT101 it was not only that, but the comfort of the student as well. Sometimes chatting with the student about topics that are not part of the class makes the class have a different mood. In this class I hope to get an A since I have applied all the content learned and I did not miss any class or at least that I remember. And even though I know my assignments weren’t perfect, I tried to do the best I could. There were certain assignments that I did not fully understand since some said for example “customize your web page” and then they said “if you did not do the midterm assignment, so do it” (this is just an example) and as I had already done the assignment of the midterm, I did not publish anything on the blog. But in the end, I really enjoyed this class and many thanks to Prof Seslow.

Ufc 205 Thank You GIF by UFC

1 thought on “Final Blog Post”

1. Thanks so much, Bryan!
    Great work was accomplished this semester, and it was a semester like any other!
    Im proud of what we accomplished as a group in CT101!
    Great work on the vapor wave piece and you site is really coming along, it takes practice and my goal was to help introduce the process, happy holidays!