Final Blogpost

It’s officially the end of the semester! Wow it went by super fast.

30 Tips For High School Students I Wish Someone Had Told Me | Tutornova

I’m not pleased with how I performed with this class and overall this semester. I focused really hard on some classes, but kind of forgot to keep up with my other classes, resulting in a lot of stress this past month. This has always been a habit of mine unfortunately, and it has improved but not as much as I had hoped. For my overall grade in this class, I’m not quite sure, but now that all of my posts are complete I think I did ok!

I am very grateful for this class! I learned a lot about blogging as well as digital art- which although I do not love it, and it is not something I am talented at- I really appreciate other people’s work with digital art and creations!

Friend-computer GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I learned how to create a domain name, which I did not even know that domain name meant the website link, so that was very cool! I plan to definitely hyperlink any website I need to in the future for references for viewers.

I loved using gifs and uploading images between all of my paragraphs or topics for the posts, it was a nice transition and I liked the personality that shined through.

My favorite lesson we learned was how to use mmm.page That website is so cool! Using figma was a little bit more daunting and intimidating for me, but the skills I learned from it were also very fun!

I’m majoring in Communications so I know I will need to keep a website with a domain name so that future clients, employers and friends and family can see my projects, resumé and social media platforms.

Using WordPress is a little scary for me, and sometimes aggravating. I loved how everything was made simplified versus having to use code, but I found if I was on our Commons website for too long or my own website it became sensitive and would sometimes erase my work. After the first few times that happened I learned to keep a separate copy of it on Pages or a Word Doc. 

Computer-frozen GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

My website is complete, I removed all the dead weight from the default texts and links. I created a few pages, I uploaded my favorite photos, and I’ll continue to add more!

Bye goodbye sad goodbye GIF on GIFER - by Beazelace

1 thought on “Final Blogpost”