Mid Semester Recap

How am I doing in CT101? What grade do I believe I am maintaining? 

At the beginning of the semester I had high hopes for this class and i still do its been lots of fun and straight forward. In this class I’ve been able to do many things that I wouldn’t see myself sitting down to do like making a Gif. This class is making be able to express myself other than just using words. The grade that I believe I’m maintaining I think be a calm A if not a A- because I’ve been doing all the assignments but not joining every call because I feel like this class is straightforward that you can definitely do it asynchronously.

What have I learned the most? What is my greatest learned asset in this class so far?

In this class I feel like I’ve learned everything like creating a meme and make a gif but my greatest learned asset in this class would be running the blog. The blog is fun, cool, unique to me and a experience that I’m loving and is helping me learn how I would run my own website and how to put in hyperlinks, a post element and more and I’m still learning it, playing around with it every week.

What skills have I developed , cultivated and displayed regularly in my posts?

This would definitely be the use of the gifs although I don’t display them as regular within my post I did learn how to do them.

How do I assess my performance through self-reflection in this class?

I asses my performance from the post that I put out, if I feel like the effort was there then I feel like I’m doing good within the class.

What do I know now that I did not know before taking this class?

I can use a gif as a answer to a question in this class, I use a website for assignments in this class, other than that I expected everything else that the class had to offer.

Do I see my weekly blogging work expanding creatively? If so, please explain –  or am I stuck in a loop where my posts seem to look the same most of the time, how will I change that?

My post you can argue kind of seems the same most of the time but I feel like each one is slightly different but I will try to make some changes to that by adding more gifs extra hyperlinks and much more to make my posts more creative.

3 thoughts on “Mid Semester Recap”

1. Excellent reflection and answers! Thank you!
    but, but wait, we do need at least a few visuals to help paint this picture! Please please 🙂