Mid semester reflection

How am I doing in CT101? In CT 101 I believe I’m doing alright just for the reason that I have three assignments to complete.

What have I learned and retained the most?I have learned how to convert things into hyperlinks and how to be more hands with creativity. For this class if you take thinks bit by bit you can understand it better.

What new skills have I developed , cultivated and displayed regularly in my weekly posts? Some skills that I’ve developed is how to create a digital story using ideas from other sites.

What do I know now that I did not know before taking this class? I know that you don’t have to have a limit to what you do there’s always time for progress when it come to your own creativity.

What grade do I believe I am maintaining and why do I deserve that grade? I believe I deserve an around the 80s or 70s. I believe I deserved around that grade range because I can give it a better progression in my work going forward.

Do I see my weekly blogging work expanding creatively? If so, please explain why –  or am I stuck in a loop where my posts seem to look the same most of the time, how will I change that? My post are not really the same but I can definitely improve on going back and editing my post to have more details.

Are there any assignments that you are missing? If so, list them. Week2,week 7,week8

Are you commenting regularly on your classmates posts? Are you responding back to comments given to you by the professor & your classmates? I am not regularly commenting on weekly posts.

Are you participating during the class time? If not, explain why. I participate but not on a regular basis

This is the time to be accountable. How will you make needed improvements? I will try commenting on posts and doing my assignments that I am missing and try to participate