Mid-Semester Review

My mid semester review of what I have learned thus far. Let me start by saying I had no idea what to expect at the beginning of the semester, I am not good with online learning I am a person that likes to be in a classroom to have interaction and conversations about what is being taught.

I find it more difficult to be told read these pages and take this test. This class as my first fully online class experience well I feel now that things can only get worst. I don’t know if other professors are as easy to follow and eager to help and also answer emails outside of their office hours. So Professor Seslow has set the bar high. This class has been a great learning experiencing. A very Zen experience.

So in the beginning, I was scared not internet savvy at all. Now here I am with a my own website   , writing blogs and creating gifs using giphy and imgur  not to mention I have learned how to build on photos using pixabay and photopea .

Happy Subway Surfers GIF by SYBO - Find & Share on GIPHY

This is great, but I skipped a lot so let me back up.  What grade would I give myself I would definitely give myself an A. The reason I would give myself an A is for effort I have really tried to get things right and make them visually appealing. I have realized how much memes and gif can enhance what my blog is about, therefore making me a better communicator.

Paint Ink GIF by Kamila Maslowska - Find & Share on GIPHY

I have become a better communicator at work, I have been able to send notes to my team members at work and include gifs and memes now.  Many of them have commented that they like what I am sending.  So ct101 has made a better communicator, using the internet.

Good Job GIF by MOODMAN - Find & Share on GIPHY

Learning how to add these into my blog added a visual making the blogs more interesting, you see with adding these little things it makes reading a blog and following a story more interesting. So definitely an A for creativity. I will continue to work and get better.

1 thought on “Mid-Semester Review”