MY DOMAIN NAME

Before the semester began I was thinking of the type of content I’d like to create since being a game designer didn’t work out.

And like game design. It really has no limits. I just want to “artistically” be able to do whatever I want and be a one man wrecking machine.

Having a domain that can be the original home of all things me & my content is something I  don’t want to take lightly. I’m old-school minded. Just because our name carries our image and “reputations” with it, doesn’t mean we have to share our entire self with the world. I am my mother’s son. Angel DeJesus. There are too many working parts to me, my family, and my story to just casually put myself out there. Or am I paranoid?

Angel_DeJesus.com?

Eh. For that I should do…

Angel_Day_Hey_Zeus.com

Spinning the direct translation…

The_Angel_of_Jesus.com

I like that one as my runner-up. I’d rather people find out my name and develop a curiosity of who I am thru my work/content. I still believe in (some) privacy. I also thought of switching my gaming name to my domain.

Ange_De_Strange.com  or  AnJ_Da_StranJ.com

But I believe my best working domain name is…

A_Strange_Perspective.com

It’s the name I had originally thought of for a podcast of some sort. And since The Strange Perspective is taken, I believe I can at least start mine, then scale it with whatever else from my domain. The idea for that and more came from one of my favorite stand-up bits of George Carlin who famously said “…It’s a straaange culture…” Check it out down below.

Questions/Comments? Feel free to share

3 thoughts on “MY DOMAIN NAME”

1. Hey Angel,
    I do agree that “A Strange Perspective” is a great name for a podcast because it shows that well…. you’re gonna hear a strange perspective if you listen to this! However, for your domain name, if I had to pick I’d probably go with AnJ_Da_StranJ.com. Pairing your podcast and website together could also be a great idea as you build your brand and both names relate too. And no I don’t think your paranoid because I think the same when it comes to putting myself out there and privacy 🙂

2. Great work! Love the GIFs and media added for engagement and support of the writing! George Carlin… oh man, so great. I agree with Vinika’s comment above, a nice way to streamline your personal brand!

3. Thank you guys. I appreciate it so much. It’s good to know I’m not the only one. And! that I wasn’t going crazy bouncing these ideas in my head lol.