My Domain Name and Website GAMERS LIFE AND ANIME LIFE YESSIR

I was thinking really hard about a Domain Name and what my website was going to be about I came up with the perfect enjoyment for a website. I GIVE YOU

Anime Fans Rank the Shows They'd Watch for the Rest of Their LivesYURP ANIME AND!Open-World Adventure Genshin Impact Comes to PS4 Next Year –  PlayStation.BlogOnline Gaming!

Since this is mostly what I enjoy doing the most I know many people would love to visit websites that have some much content with anime and games. Not to mention the anime world been on a huge rise of popularity due to social media but mostly one anime Dragon Ball Z(Dragon Ball Series). Because of it huge outplay and liking throughout the anime world at that time anime nows and anime-inspired games have gotten a lot of love.

As for the name, ill say Dope and High Anime/Game?

LOL! Sound weird lol I can’t really think of anything much lol feels like my brain is about to create the next big bang. But seeing how the world is right now we all need a little enjoyment or liking in our lives something that makes us feel like we’re in a different realm away from the negativity in the world.

Quarantine in anime style: All the best memes about social distancing –  Film Daily

But let not forget being too caught up in a world that isn’t real could be bad for you nonetheless both gaming and anime have taken the world by starting in 2020 mostly and have created a positive and somewhat a negative environment with all the vs matches in anime about which character can beat who. Lol, personally it brings people together.

Best Anime GIFs | Gfycat

OH BY THE WAY LOL IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE GAMES

League of Legends client teases upcoming content | Dot Esports

3 thoughts on “My Domain Name and Website GAMERS LIFE AND ANIME LIFE YESSIR”