Picking A Domain Name

Animated GIF

I have quite a few ideas for a domain name, but I’m not sure which one will have the biggest impression.

I’ve never done anything like making my own website before so this is certainly challenging. Here are some of my ideas for a domain name:

myaquaticpeace: I’ve always considered water to be such a powerful force. It literally brings life to people as easy as it can take it. I also find peace in the ocean.

seveleven: With my middle name being Seven, one of my nicknames was sev, or seven eleven, and I wanted to find a way to combine those two

brightstarlight: I have the name starlight in most of my social media handles so I just wanted to find a way to incorporate it here. It’s also named after one of my favorite songs

intotheorbit: Ever since I was a kid I was always fascinated with the concept of space so this is kind of an homage to that.

On my website, I want to include all of my interests in there. such as music, anime, books, african folklore etc. I want in to sort of be an aesthetically pleasing look into my brain and the things that I like. I’m a bit nervous as to whether or not I’ll be able to properly put together a website. I don’t want it to look unpleasant to the eye so I’m going to give it all that I’ve got.