Picking Domain Name

Hi everyone…

the hangover GIF

Mmm for a domain name…

What would be the name of my website? Mmmm I would say…

The truth is I don’t know, I only have a couple names in my head but I’m not sure which one to use yet.

• The first would be my name and my surname “Bryancardenas.com/net”
  • The second option can be “Bryalcg.com/net”
  • And the last option could be “Bryalcardenas.com/net”

The first option is very clear to understand, it is my first name and my first surname; the second option has the first syllable of my first name Bryan, the first syllable of my middle name Alfonso and the first letters of my first and second last name Cardenas Garcia. If we put them together, we get Bryalcg. And my last option is like the previous option, a combination of the initials of my two names Bryan + Alfonso = Bryal + my last name = Bryalcardenas. Also, this name Bryal I always use as a username on different platforms such as study programs, or social networks or even video games.

Now, I don’t know what I would talk about on my page. Previously I had a blog in which I published poetry written by me, but this site was anonymous. But now I want to be something different. I would like to criticize songs and movies, but I would like to do it in Spanish. I feel more comfortable writing in this language.

despicable me goodbye GIF

2 thoughts on “Picking Domain Name”

1. Looking good! I think all of those choices would work really well! Any by all means express yourself in multiple languages! Looking forward to seeing your site come to life!