Reflections on this year so far!

Looking back at this half of the year and nothing has been more fun to experiment with than the things in this class! I really enjoyed all the various tasks we have at hand whenever we are learning to create, imagine or explore. There’s so much to recap and its only been about 2 months since we returned from break and already we have 2 months of class left.

How am I doing in CT101?

In this class, I’ve been able to learn a lot and have been able to learn so many things in this class which will be valuable to me in the future. I have been able to stay well on track with each and every assignment posted and made sure to refer to the recordings that are posted every class session for guidance. I feel confident and comfortable with how I am doing in this class.

What have I learned and retained the most?

The main thing I have kept with me throughout the year was to not be afraid to be creative. Being able to express yourself in the ways that best fit you is always something to retain no matter how long it has been. Being able to put forth new ideas in your own style is something important to have and it’s best to not let it go.

What new skills have I developed , cultivated and displayed regularly in my weekly posts?

The GIFs and hyperlinks, can’t get enough of using these. I would use them now but I would get carried away with so many so just have this one gif instead. With that aside, the vast amount of fields to look at in terms of how to creative and innovate and imagine are limitless and there’s so many things that helped us cultivate it including the various media collages and the tasks given to us on what type of media to do that we would like to do again and again.

What do I know now that I did not know before taking this class?

I know that there are many simple yet extensive things I have picked up from class including how to organize a collage of photos, editing with websites, making gifs and so much more.

What grade do I believe I am maintaining and why do I deserve that grade? 

I imagine that I have somewhere between an A- and a B+ because I have been on top of my work and did everything that was asked to do assignment wise while not really being able to go to class in person as much due to sickness and injury so I think I did well but might lose some points because I hadn’t been in the best of shape to go to classes regularly.

Do I see my weekly blogging work expanding creatively? If so, please explain why –  or am I stuck in a loop where my posts seem to look the same most of the time, how will I change that?

I think my blogging is slowly growing, it’s not easy to tell when writing it obviously but once you look back on it, you can see something different in each and every one of the posts and notice what you tried that was unlike the previous post you’ve created

Are there any assignments that you are missing? If so, list them.

I don’t think I have any missing assignments, I did accidentally do 2 assignments in a week (one for the week that it was assigned and the one that was assigned for the following week). I should be 100% on homework as far as I know.

Are you commenting regularly on your classmates posts? Are you responding back to comments given to you by the professor & your classmates?

Sometimes I forget to comment, I usually expend a good amount of time on each post and forget to comment on another post, I should get back to making sure I comment on at least one person’s post after finishing with mine.

Are you participating during the class time? If not, explain why.

Not really,  I haven’t been in the best of shape to go in so I haven’t been able to participate much.

This is the time to be accountable. How will you make needed improvements?

I think that I will get improvements through feedback, I think that will make it clear what I need to improve on.

3 thoughts on “Reflections on this year so far!”

1. So far so good here!
    Thank you!
    You are doing well indeed, I see constant growth and evolution, there is more to come!
    PS – don’t forget to include the links to all of your completed posts here :)))
    Thank you!