The Purpose Of My Website

What Is My Website About?

My website is mainly just a safe space for people from all over the world to come and feel inspired and ambitious about life. It will be a mixture of things, ranging from an advice column to inspirational quotes and graphics.

Everyday I’m on all of my social media platforms posting new and exciting content that I hope will inspire people to post great content of their own. I always do my best to keep up with the latest trends  and I am always looking for new talent. People just being themselves and creating an online connection with hundreds to millions of people.

The Dream Lair is a place for people who, like me, have dreams that they want to come true. And it’s hard to get motivated sometimes, but with the right sources and the right attitude, any dream can be achieved. And that is the main purpose of this website, to give people from all walks of life a different angle, to look at things from the brighter side for a change.

7 thoughts on “The Purpose Of My Website”

1. Tyler, that video is short, sweet, and dope. I gotta start working on things like that. It’s cool to see your concept coming together. Oh, and please let me be on your podcast lol.

2. Angel I love the idea of this site. It provides a welcoming freedom space to express how you feel and to also motivate people with inspirational advice and quotes and I’m all for positivity.