Things that I like on the Internet

Assignment 1

The internet is a part of my daily life and I find many things on it entertaining. Some things that have made me happy this past week on the internet is the use of Crunchyroll and Funimation, as well as Peacock.  

Crunchyroll and Funimation: One of my favorite things to do during my free time is watch anime. The websites I use to watch anime are Crunchyroll and Funimation, I have an account for both. I either watch it on my phone or laptop. Recently every week during my free time I make sure I am caught up on Attack on Titan and Demon Slayer they have had me amazed every week since their new season releases. Demon slayer has some of the best animation I have ever seen.

Peacock: I have watched wrestling ever since I was kid, and it has been something that my family and I have always bonded over. This past Saturday we watched a WWE pay-per-view of the elimination chamber and I enjoyed watching it with them. 

1 thought on “Things that I like on the Internet”

1. I like the fact that you showed the website for the anime so anyone who is interested can check it out. You should hyperlink dead slayer and attack on titan. I will definitely recommend a friend that’s looking for new anime content. I also enjoy WWE, but its been awhile since I watch any because I’m so busy, hope to catch up in the summer.