What makes me Happy on the Internet

Hi everyone my name is Garrick and one of the things that makes me happy on the internet is meme culture. There are plenty of things that I and many other people don’t like about the internet, but if there’s one thing people on the internet do right it’s making memes out of anything meme worthy. Especially throughout the past year. Memes also, in a way, keep me up to date with what is happening in society. Whether that be a current event or something a celebrity may have done. Memes to me have always been a way for people to come together and joke about what may be happening in the world. In the case of 2020, memes made light of a lot of the serious and weird events that took place within that year. Another thing that makes me happy on the internet is YouTube/twitch. YouTube and twitch have both served as a nice form of entertainment for me since quarantine started and even before then.

Image result for 2020 memes

I mean, she wasn’t wrong

Image result for girrilla glue girl memes

I wish I could forget this to experience it a second time

Image result for the weekend plastic surgery memes

For those of you guys who don’t know these memes came from The Weekends performance during the Super Bowl halftime show .

Image result for the weekend super bowl performance memes