What Makes Me Happy on the Internet

There’s a lot of things I see on the internet daily that makes me happy, but this week, I was on a website that especially was very interesting to me. Although it is not new to me, every now and then I like to visit a website titled My 00’s TV!

This website is basically like a blast from the past. It allows you view all types of content from the 2000s, such as cartoons, commercials, soaps, trailers, movies, and so much more. What I like about this website is that it also does the same for other eras, from the 1950s through the 2000s. So, if for some reason you want to see what was showing on television in 1968, then this website has got you covered! I was very happy when I first found this website because it took me back to my childhood and I was able to relive it, in some sort of way. I grew up watching shows on the television, such as Hannah Montana, Drake & Josh, The PowerPuff Girls, so to see it as if I was watching it again on the television took me back as a 6 year old child!

I also enjoy viewing the commercials from the My 90’s TV. One time I got so distracted by this website that I spent probably an hour watching commercials from the year 1994 (weird, I know). Even though I wasn’t born during that era, it was really cool to see the different commercials from each year and how so much has changed from then to now. I am really curious to see if you all think the website is interesting too, give it a try and let me know! 😀 You can search for this website by typing “https://www.my00stv.com” or simply clicking that link <–

90s Pokemon commercial

3 thoughts on “What Makes Me Happy on the Internet”