THE POWER OF THE GIF

This me 10 minutes before my first CT-101 class.

#MONDAYMORNINIGS

… Get my morning Coffee.

This is me 10 minutes after first CT-101 class.

When I learned what we were actually going to be doing in this course. It was like breath of fresh air.

We live in the digital age and since we’re  going to be stuck at home taking classes again…

Yup me too…

It would be great to not only become more technologically literate but to have our own platform where we can share our experiences  with one another.

Also, I think we can all benefit from some humor.  Some of the content that has already been post is not only fascinating but hilarious, so kudos to all of you. I really enjoy reading each post.

On a different note,

Don’t attack me but … I think Gif should be pronounce JIF.

Only because Gif to me it too close to GIFT and when I hear someone say it, it makes think of presents. JIF even though it’s a brand of peanut butter,  my brain doesn’t confuse the two thing. So fight me.

This class is awesome though. Unlike my other courses I feel that I have  complete freedom to express myself. To be honest,  I feel awkward turning  my camera on in classes. I don’t know, there is just something about it that make feel self conscious and exposed.

Homer gets what I mean.

This class has so far inspired me to become more creative in ways I didn’t think of before.

But unlike my other classes where we need to spend an arm and a leg for books. Our text book is the internet and as we all know…

I hope everyone has a great Sunday and if your football fan you should check out Mr. Chiseled Adonis (Warning: Strong Language) for some hilarious highlight commentary .  See ya’ll next class.

1 thought on “THE POWER OF THE GIF”

1. Great work on this Saul, well said and the curation of “JIFS” are amazing! lol, I too teeter that fence of JIF and GIF… not I “hear” it properly anyway, haha but the GIF JIF war continues, Keep up the good work!