DS 106-Second Attempt

Mashup Assignment – Holiday Mashup

For this assignment I chose holiday mashups and I had a lot of fun. It’s tedious work and takes a long time but this time I enjoyed it no frustration.

I enjoyed it so much I did it two times. I did the same holiday with two different themes.  One a has a childlike cartoon feel, the other well you be the judge. I chose these three holidays because, Halloween is all about tricking and treating, Thanksgiving a day as Americans we all take to be thankful for our blessings, my favorite holiday Christmas the birth of our savior.

I hope you all enjoy my attempt at these holiday mashups !!!! The way I created my holiday mashups were by using photopea, and pixabay these tools became easier for me to use this time around. I used layering a lot, changing up the position of how each picture would layer the more I was having fun this time around. I used the eraser a bunch. I also used the doubling an image feature and opaque, when I tried that I decided I didn’t like that affect, I was just happy that I knew how to use it.

4 thoughts on “DS 106-Second Attempt”

1. Excellent Work! These are so much fun! Thanks so much for hard work, and the dedication to the craft! It would be super helpful if you explained “how” you made the images :))) did you use photopea.com again?

2. Both of these mash up are dope. It really looks like you did take a lot of time to make these. All the subtle details in the back grounds with the turkey, pumpkins, like you made Halloween advertisement on Christmas decorated town block like what! Beautiful work.