Assignment #6: A Mid-Semester Re-Cap

The middle of the semester has arrived and I think it is the perfect opportunity to express what my experience has been like in CT 101 so far. So, without further ado, let’s dive in! ˚₊‧꒰ა 💌 ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Assignment #6: Reflecting the Mid-Semester

How am I doing in CT101?
In CT101, I believe that I am doing quite well. I have been turning in my assignments and I seem to be adhering to the requirement on the assignments. Based on the feedback that I've gotten from Prof. Seslow, my assignments look like they are a good example of what I should keep on submitting. Additionally, I have attended every lecture of CT101, which is also a good thing for me. 
What have I learned and retained the most?
In this class, what I have retained the most would definitely be including hyperlinks into my assignments. For example, in the majority of my previous assignments, such as Assignment #4, Assignment #3, and Assignment #2, there are hyperlinks incorporated everywhere, which I believe is very important because hyperlinks provide context for the readers.
What do I know now that I did not know before taking this class?
One thing that I know now that I did not before taking this class would be the DS106 Assignment Bank website. This website has now been very useful for me because it provides a variety of ideas that I can use for a future creative art assignment.
What grade do I believe I am maintaining and why do I deserve that grade? 
I believe I am maintaining a B+ as my grade. I feel that I deserve that grade because as I stated before, I have been submitting my assignments and based on the feedback that I've gotten back, it seems that my work has been great so far. 
Do I see my weekly blogging work expanding creatively? If so, please explain why –  or am I stuck in a loop where my posts seem to look the same most of the time, how will I change that?
I try to expand my weekly blogging work with enough creativity. For example, I might find myself incorporating borders to my blog post. Or, changing the format of the post, like how I am doing here. I do think I could be a bit more creative, but I am hoping to learn different techniques as I go.
Are there any assignments that you are missing? If so, list them.

No, I am not missing any assignments.
Are you commenting regularly on your classmates posts? Are you responding back to comments given to you by the professor & your classmates?

Yes, I am commenting regularly on my classmates posts, as well as responding back to the comments given to  me by the professor and classmates.
Are you participating during the class time? If not, explain why.

I am not participating as much during the class time because honestly, I'm not a very extraverted person (which is something I desperately need to work on being). 
This is the time to be accountable. How will you make needed improvements?

To make the needed improvements, I need to participate in class more. Additionally, I think making my blog posts more creative would be helpful. For example, I feel as though the memes that I have created for this class are not the best. I am hoping that I can produce memes that are funnier and enjoyable for myself and the class. As always, the room for improvement is there.
A meme I created from my video gameplay in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, using the DS106 “Replay Value” assignment

3 thoughts on “Assignment #6: A Mid-Semester Re-Cap”

1. Epic post!
    Another super creative and stylized post!
    Great GIFs that support your writing style!
    Thank you so much for thoughtful and well crafted post, week after week!
    You are easily maintaining an A in this class, the evidence of this is totally transparent!
    Forward we go!