Assignment #1- What is making me happy on the internet?

As of late, I have become exceedingly engrossed with the Persona video game series. Specifically, Persona 4. Because of this, I have been using the internet to learn as much about it as possible. And to speak openly, it brings me nothing but joy. It is mind-boggling how much I’ve learned from this game.

Talking Persona 4 GIF

You see, the Persona series has a lot of mythological influence in its design. The characters use personas, hence the name, which are based on Gods, demons, and monsters. There are a lot of videos that discuss the correlation between the persona users and personas themselves. Here I’ll share one for you guys.

My personal favorite character, Yosuke Hanamura, has a Persona named Jiraiya. Since I’m a bit of a pragmatist, I like to look at the characters’ stats to see how to utilize them in the game best.

https://megamitensei.fandom.com/wiki/Jiraiya

I hope this post makes you interested in the series so we can talk about it together!

1 thought on “Assignment #1- What is making me happy on the internet?”

1. Good work on this! I like it!
    Perhaps you may also want to add a hyperlink to: “the Persona video game series. Specifically, Persona 4” – as this will give even more context to your post!
    Thank you!