Assignment # 11 Social Media N’ WordPress

I really can’t believe the thoughtful work done by many of my classmates. There is a lot of great work done on the websites, and for sure, most of the websites are very impressive and have creative structures and website setup. Many had shared some outstanding blogs that they liked to share with us, so let’s take the time and check out their website, support them and leave some comments on their website comment section.

One of the website structures that caught my attention was Victor’s. The home page is impressive, simple, and unique. I like how Victor has highlighted all the menu sections in black and set them in the center of his page. The fact that there isn’t any background picture makes it catch people’s attention. 

Another website I like is Alejandro’s website. I like the podcast and the music artist introduction sections. It looks impressive, and I’ve learned a lot about great artists like Adele, Clairo, Kevin Karl, and many others. And of course, let’s not forget about Alejandra’s first post, where she shared her thoughts about CT 101 and how she overthink the website building process. I’m sure we all experience stress before we start working on the website to realize it is fun but undoubtedly time-consuming.

Be sure to explore some of the other websites and let us know what you think about their website progress in your post.

5 thoughts on “Assignment # 11 Social Media N’ WordPress”

1. Hey Kiara, you are right I also enjoyed learning about my classmates through their website. It’s also amazing how we learn about each other habits and fun activities without knowing each other.

1. Great work on this!
    You are indeed correct! So much good stuff happening in the process, in real time! Learning and retaining means to produce a result, step back and then ask questions surrounding that result. This is the beauty of seeing each other work in process, contrast, and more contrast, and more…
    Thank you for the really great posts each week! You have developed a “style” in your blogging!

1. Hey Prof Ryan, thank you for your kind words. It truly means a lot to me. Thank you for allowing us to develop styles based on our immigration. It was beneficial to observe others’ work to develop ideas and techniques, which I applied to my blogs, posts, and website.