assignment 2

What did you think on the first day of CT101?

well on the first day, I was tired cause it was a long day so I was looking forward to class, and now cause I was tired

but also excited about what was to come at first in the beginning  and happy to do a class that sounded as interesting as this I was right

Did you like hearing about the course and its creative content? How did it make you feel?

so far yes I do its so fun to do blogging with I have never done and used gifs on youtube  and homework and now I stress over it so I can focus on it in this class that is fun it’s a creative class

How does CT101 compare to some of your other classes so far?

so far it’s a lil online with the blogging and I’ve been online since freshman year  of college, but  last year I was finally in person I’m pretty comfortable with this class after being used to online for so long  and the professor talks to us more and interacts to help the students that are good

What are the creative potentials of this class?

ALOT THERE IS NOT LIMIT TO BEING CREATIVE

How do you feel about learning new skills that use Internet tools?

I feel shocked at what I learned to do far for how amazing it is.

but also hella excited and happy to learn new tools that I can use in what I do.

1 thought on “assignment 2”

1. Thank you, ok, so far so good here, but lets keep in mind, your posts should also reflect the length of my posts, my posts are serve as examples to follow and as a template – this post has left out a few key aspects of the assignment, lets review it again and keep going – the beauty of wordpress is that everything is editable – we can always revise and update the post – Im here to help, you can reply here with questions, thank you!