Assignment # 2 GIF

What did you think on the first day of the CT101?

Well, I thought it was going to be an intense boring class filled with information regarding exams. But however, after the first day of CT101, I felt extremely happy knowing I would learn to express myself using the internet and working with GIFs.

This GIF demonstrates an example of my feelings before taking CT101, I thought this class was going to contain exams and intense work. Which is essential to almost every class I took before. But after the first class of CT101, I am excited, and as you can see my reaction of hearing I get to have fun on the internet to be able to create GIFs makes me excited. Gif shows my reaction of a sigh of relief.

Did you like hearing about the course and its creative content? How did it make you feel?

I am extremely excited because Memes and Gifs are the new trends of fun on the internet. It can also test us on how creative we can be. Before signing up for this course there was a different feeling of anxiety thinking it’s the same basic course but seeing the content and opportunity to be able to create content I am jubilated.

This GIF shows Chris Pratt being excited and Jubilated like me after hearing I get to work with GIFs and it’s free to use on GIPHY. I love it it’s free to use just needed to log in and create an account and auto-download. My reaction when the first class of CT101 finished.  YES!

How does CT101 compare to some of your other classes?

NO COMPARISON! after the first day of CT101 I already rank it #1 class in my book

CT101 Rules; I rank it my #1 class without question. EXCITED ABOUT THE NEXT FEW MONTHS.

What are the potentials of this class?

Getting to work with a generational tool like GIFs and IMGUR. Creating content, sharing it with others to express my feelings on certain matters also, content can be competitive because students view the Thursdays classes work also. When viewing multiple students’ work can help me create my post. When viewing some students’ work can motivate me to do as much or even better because sometimes, we have to push ourselves for perfection.

How do you feel about learning new skills that use Internet tools?

GIFs can help boost the effectiveness of your social media and content marketing. Because of the way the brain works, the information presented within or alongside GIFs is more easily retained by consumers due to its association with the GIF. GIFs can help your brand come to life. Engaging with your community on social media is one of the best practices for social media success. It humanizes your brand, which encourages interaction. Interaction, in turn, promotes the growth of your community by introducing you to the communities of those with whom you are interacting via their timelines.

My reaction before the first day of CT101 to the end of the class.

6 thoughts on “Assignment # 2 GIF”

1. Hey Zia! I found your post really relatable because I felt the exact same way you did and I feel like you really captured the potential and overall benefits of the class. I was struggling with creating descriptions for my gifs but you did a really good job. Great selection!

2. PS – great work on this post!
    Really fun narration and selection fo GIFS!
    Dont forget to add a few hyperlinks that can give context to your GIFs and or statements – the assignment blog post gives a few good examples :)))