Assignment #2 – Making my first GIF & GIF Post Narratives!

What did you think of the first day of the CT101?

We had our first class using Zoom. The professor gave an introduction to CT101. I had the opportunity to meet each and every one of my classmates. I think it was fun and chill. To be honest, I’m also excited for this class since it will motivate me to learn sign languages. 

Did you like hearing about the course and its creative content? How did it make you feel?

When I originally signed up for this class, I assumed it would be a class where we would just write an essay about how technology is enhancing communication, but I wasn’t prepared for the fact that we would also be required to be creative. As an introvert, this class will allow me to express myself more freely and be more creatively without having to worry about what other people think.

How does CT101 compare to some of your other classes? 

CT 101 is, without a doubt, the most enjoyable class I’ve ever taken. I THINK THIS IS THE ONLY CLASS THAT ALLOWS ME TO FINALLY START CREATING WHILE STILL BEING ABLE TO SHARE MY WORK FOR EVERYONE IN MY CLASS SEE.

What are the potentials of this class?

Digital Storytelling exposes me to visual literacy and shows me how I can use it to improve my learning. The class will allow me to build my own digital narrative in a hands-on environment. Digital tales may be told in a variety of forms, including text on a website or social media platform, narration and pictures in a video, and narration in a podcast. Digital tales have a storyline, characters, and themes, much like a novel or a documentary. So I’m really excited to learn more about this.

How do you feel about learning new skills that use Internet tools?

To be honest, I avoid social media because of the negativity, but this class has been fantastic.  I’m  learning how to make social media fun and creative.

2 thoughts on “Assignment #2 – Making my first GIF & GIF Post Narratives!”

1. Great work on this!
    Super fun – love the GIFs, descriptions, and formatting of the post!
    Engaging!
    Thank you!
    PS – perhaps add another hyperlink?
    🙂