Assignment 2- Making our first Gifs

Making out first Gif’s

I think Gifs will go far because they are another form of communicating with different kinds of people.

In addition to that if you can show that you’re feeling an emotion through a Gif they are most definitely capable of telling a story.

What makes a compelling, successful, and engaging blog post is being simple and not writing too much. I say that because people’s attention spans are pretty short.

Looking back I didn’t hit many of the blogging points because I definitely wasn’t proofreading or checking that I was being thoughtful.

out of the two platforms Giphy and Imgur I find giphy to be the better of the two because it’s more user-friendly.

The first day of CT101 wasn’t what i expected it to be. My other classes were syllabus-heavy and homework heavy and this class wasn’t anything like that which is good.

And it gives me more space to be creative when I do my homework by expressing my feelings through images and videos of my choosing.

I also think learning new things will help me when it comes to my brand and learning internet tools I could use to enhance it.

2 thoughts on “Assignment 2- Making our first Gifs”

1. Hello Tyreek! I agree with you that Giphy is more user friendly, did you happen to make a memes reflecting your thoughts on CT101? if you didn’t, I suggest for you to try it, especially with Giphy it is awesome. I also suggest for you to add a video from YouTube on either how to make gifs on Giphy or Gifs history, just to give us more information on it.

Overall, good job!

2. I can agree with you on this That people’s attention spans are rather short and that memes are the way of the future. my first day of CT was also the same because my other classes were demanding and this was gonna be more of a chill fun class.