Assignment #2: My Reaction Gifs

My first day of CT101 was quite interesting. It was reassuring that my professor was a nice, relatable, and funny person. I can tell how genuine Professor Seslow was. It made me really excited to come to his classes to hear all the hardy jokes he would tell every time.

I was quite surprised to hear about the creative freedom we were given in professor Seslow’s CT101 class. As an art major, it was already common to have creative freedom, but this class is on another level. This is the first class in my life where we can use memes in our assignments. After fully registering this info, my mind was completely blown.

I absolutely love the vibes in this class, especially from the professor. The atmosphere is very calming, the other students seem very nice.

Compared to my other classes where I had to primarily work with a pen, paper, book, etc, I really like that all the work is done on a computer. Having all the work be done digitally, makes all the information and workload easily accessible.

Moving forward, I’m really excited to learn how to use the tools that brought us famous memes. I’ve always wondered about the types of media and the process of creating memes and gifs. I hope to one day utilize these skills to further increase my repertoire of artistic and comedic skills. I want to increase my comedic potential because I want to start a YouTube channel in the future that puts a smile on everyone’s faces.

1 thought on “Assignment #2: My Reaction Gifs”