Assignment #4 digital story telling.

Assignment #4 digital story telling.

My first project that I would like to do is the writing assignment on DS106, and the second type of project that I would like to do is the design project, also the one that I think I could do by myself would be the animated Gif assignment since I have quite a bit of experience when it comes to Gif and how do they work, and my last media type that I would like to learn but I have not manage to do so, it’s coding which we have a coding assignment on the DS106 page, the reason why I choose the writing assignment and the design assignment, it’s because writing a story is one of the basics things that you have to do in order to tell a story to an audience of people who will probably read the story, and the reason why choose design it’s since I’m going to write a story I will need a way to tell the story and how to make it feel real or make the reader feel emotions reading the story.

The amount of project and assignment that I think I would be doing in this semester, using my writing and design skills on CT101 are going to be about roughly 5-15 assignment in my opinion, and really do think they are important because that’s the only way for me to communicate the things that I’m thinking in a the best way possible, sure there is a lot more of ways to communicate but writing and designing a writing style, are the skills that I have used the most since High School.

As you can see having a design and a style adds more details and it makes the story a bit more complex, but at the same time understandable and easy to read.