assignment 5

Greetings readers, classmates! After seeing this week assignment for week 5 i thought it was fairly intresting because it was trying come to a conclusion on what to choose.

I choose to make this one because it is the month of October which means halloween is right around the corner!! And who doesnt like halloween?? Spooky fun and spectacular!

This video is depicting a ghost is is very much like halloween and my course # of the class im taking.

I think we would get familair with these websites and such.  They are great tools we can use in our everyday lives i do think we will be using them throughout the semester for sure. You can use it to tell your stories.I choose the baby yoda because that is one thats trending and is really cute.I think these skills are not only useful but important because it gives us a run down of how fast we can create/ use a pieceful tool and incooperate it into out daily lives.

assignment 2

Is a blur out version stating express youself 2023 meaning stay true to your self and dont get caught up in a world that can be corrupted by negativity

What i used

Photopea.com

gify.com

canva.com

Photopea is similar to photoshop but not as much but same aspect.

3 thoughts on “assignment 5”