Assignment #5

Usually, I like to get very creative when I get the opportunity to be. With mmm.page you can let your imagination run wild because there are so many customization options, and you can just put a bunch of things together however you envision it. But sometimes my mind just goes blank, and I can’t seem to think of anything. My mind is focused on so many things, especially now with finals coming up, graduation, work and trying to maintain my own personal life. So now my thoughts are focused on these other things rather than being able to think of something creative to make.

At first honestly, I didn’t know how I was going to portray a story. I was starting to overthink it, so I was just like why I don’t get a bunch of random gifs and images and put them together, but I didn’t like it. Sometimes all we need is a breather and to just chill. That’s when an idea popped into my head why don’t I make something focused on that to just vibe and chill.

I was thinking of some things that represent a chill vibe and for me things that make me feel at ease are exploring the city and to do that I take the subway. So, I got a gif of the subway with some guys just chilling and talking. With the train sign showing symbols of peace, love and positivity. The exit sign shows a sign of chill vibes only and a cat with shades on  because why not. mmm.page was fun to use and I could see myself creating random stuff on it in the future.

1 thought on “Assignment #5”