Assignment #5: Digital Art

I decided to name my work: “my_motivation”, which you can see –> here. I created this by using mmm.page. As you can see, in the picture above, I chose to use a flower as my background. It is actually the narcissus flower, which is very beautiful. The narcissus flower is December’s birth flower. My daughter was born on December, which takes us to my next gif that I added: the girl and the mom. My daughter, Brianna, is my biggest motivation. She is turning six this December and I only want to see her happy. I want to succeed for her. I had a good life but I want hers to be even better. It has been a bumpy road but we are managing because nothing is impossible.

My family is the reason we are managing. They have been my support and they have helped me out with my daughter, especially when I have class. I am in the nursing program and that is my goal. I want to be a registered nurse and help others. Hopefully, with a few years into my career, I would love to work as a labor and delivery nurse.

As I mentioned before, I want my daughter’s life to be great and I want to see her happy. I want to travel the world with her. My family did not do much traveling, but it is something I want to do. There is nothing better in this world than seeing your child smile, well at least for me. It’s been a little difficult, managing studying and being a mom at the same time. Especially last school year, when everyone went remote. As funny as it may sound, coffee got me going throughout the day. Even if it’s bad, I have at least 2 cups of coffee a day. It’s what keeps me up all day. I am manifesting that I WILL earn my degree and become an RN, I WILL give my daughter the life she deserves, I WILL be a good mom, I WILL make my family proud.

3 thoughts on “Assignment #5: Digital Art”

1. Great work on this, very inspiring and sweet!
    Thank you so much for hard work on this and the very cool page over on mmm!
    Will you be making more pages on mmm?
    (with coffee of course!)
    🙂

2. When I did this assignment, I had a hard time figuring out stuff that represents what I like and what I do, it took so much time and effort, but I was able to complete it. You might wonder why I’m talking about my post here, but you genuinely summarize my whole life in your mmmpage, a CUP of coffee that will change my entire mood. Thank you for the fantastic work on the mmmpage.