Assignment #6 – Choosing A Name!

Hi everyone!

I’ve been debating about what kind of website I should make. I love to bake and decorate cakes, so I was thinking of doing a baking website with a new cake design each week + the process behind it. I’m not sure if I’d have the equipment to film the entire process, but I might include a short description of how I did it.

For the name, I was thinking of either strawberriesandcream.com or bakedbytia.com. Honestly, I’m a bit partial to the first name because I adore anything strawberry flavored, plus it just sounds appetizing.

For my second idea, I wanted to make an online portfolio of my artwork. This would just be a mix of work I’ve completed + process videos on whatever I’m doing at the moment. For the name, I was thinking of just using my artist handle, ranchan15.com.

So far, these are my ideas for what kind of website I’d like to create, as well as the content I’d like to publish on it.

2 thoughts on “Assignment #6 – Choosing A Name!”

1. I agree! Aaaaand, how much fun would it be to SHOW BOTH! The cakes, recipes, and the Art work too!
      You are the owner of this domain and website, so you get to make all the rules! Let it flow with all of your creativity! 🙂