Assignment #7 Mid semester recap

I can’t believe it’s the middle of the semester already. I remember starting this class not too long ago.

I finished most of my assignments so I would say I’m doing good. I could participate more in class. I have been catching up on the work I was missing so I should be able to get it all done in time.

During this class, I learned how to make memes and how to make blog posts using the commons. I also learned how to use different websites like Imgur, giphy, and mmm.com

Something I have noticed in my weekly posts is that my formatting has gotten better.

My favorite assignments are assignment four passion and the third assignment are memes art?

I think I maintaining a solid b because I did most of the assignments so far and I have been absent less than nine times. I still have some assignments to do after this post so hopefully, when I’m done with that I can get a B+.

I’ve noticed that my post has changed over time. My first post was only 90 words and I only had one to two-sentence answers for each question. In my more recent post, I now have longer answers and I am more detailed in those answers. I also noticed that the gifs I use are a lot more concise with my post than compared to the first one.

The assignments that I am missing are assignments 8, 9, and 10.

As for commenting and responding to posts I have responded to comments on my post however, I have not commented on a lot of other people’s posts.

I haven’t participated much during class because I mostly used my time to work on ct posts.

I will try to comment more on other posts.