Assignment #9

Website- http://videogknow.com/

First, I went through some themes to see what I would like; I clicked the appearance tab to see the options.

Then I decided to use this theme because there’s red in the design, and that’s my favorite color.

The next thing I did was to put out a background image because having an excellent background will make your theme pop out, making it easier to see and read the text provided. After that, I decided to give my website an icon because it’s an excellent way to represent something and give you an idea of what that might be.

I used this light red as my background color since it’s bright and mixes with my theme’s colors.
White Black And Red Background Images – Browse 2,223,131 Stock Photos,  Vectors, and Video | Adobe Stock
(Website Icon photo)

From customizing my website, I learned that there are millions of things to choose from when building a website. You can go from gaming to business, and everyone can look at it. I haven’t decided on what to write yet, which I will in the future as soon as I can come up with some topics/ prompts so that everyone can follow.