Assignment #9- Customizing my WordPress Page

I was a bit nervous and excited at the same time about getting to customize my website page. At first I was not exactly clear about what I wanted to include but as the days went on I thought about the things I liked, and decided to make my page about those things. For my website I picked a solid color for the background because I wanted my future posts to pop-out. I left the format like it was because I did not want it to feel like I was working with the CUNY commons outline because there are too many tools that I usually don’t even use. 

A screenshot of my Home page, with a Welcome gif.

My website will contain things I enjoy like photography and recommendations for news, music and podcasts. I think that overall I want the website to be very open to add as many things as I would like. Using the tutorial provided by the professor everything went smoothly and I had a lot of fun switching things around for my website. There wasn’t a step I found difficult to be honest, I think that when it comes to writing a blog post it will be difficult. 

1 thought on “Assignment #9- Customizing my WordPress Page”