DS106 Part 1

http://assignments.ds106.us/assignments/concert-you-want-to-be-at/

This is going to be my first visual assignment I will work on soon! This assignment caught my attention as soon as I saw it. Once I complete this project, I know I will display my work to several people outside of class!

As I was reading the assignment details, I definitely need to familiarize myself with Pixlr, Once I get the hang of it, I should be ready to tackle this work of art.

This sounds like a fun assignment to work on! I’ll give it a try with an NBA team I’m rooting for to win the Championship!

The image below is my final product! This is a committed squad dedicated to win the NBA Championship!

My goal with this assignment was to chose close up pictures in order for viewers to get a good look at it.

In addition, the software I used to complete this assignment is called BeFunky.com  

2 thoughts on “DS106 Part 1”

1. Awesome!
    This looks great! It makes me think that the viewer can move around the players in the composite, very cool! PS -you can resize the images if you feel they look too big in the blog post itself, it fun to play with the scale of the images and also unify them!
    Keep going!