Experience on Creating a Domain

The steps that were written on our course calendar and the recorded video of the class was very helpful in creating a website- it made the process smoother. It was almost like following a recipe.

I completed this process on my laptop and the email verification process was on my phone. I feel like registering a domain name was the easiest part of the process since all the information was given and we just had to input it.

I was a little confused on how to verify the domain but after a few attempts I think I got it figured out. I just kept looking for “verified” and eventually I got it. With some time and patience it was achieved.

Overall, I’m excited to see where this goes and how much longer I can carry out the website. It wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be, it was just making sure that the website is ready to go.

1 thought on “Experience on Creating a Domain”

1. good work,

the images in this post are really huge, please make them smaller and always preview your posts before publishing them, this way you can trouble shoot image sizes before publishing,
    Thank you!