Gifs Gifs and more Gifs

I first heard about CT101 in one of my previous courses by a classmate who spoke very highly of professor Seslow. It was later recommended by my Photography professor when I inquired about a course where I can learn media content. After learning what the course contains I was sold and honestly it was the building of the website for me. My reaction was “Oh really?”

So even though I don’t need CT101 and I am working full time and also attending college full time I was still pondering if I should take this course.

After the way last semester ended with the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic I was even more skeptical of taking on CT101 on my already tight schedule. I barely  survived the last semester. It was exhausting.

I hopped on my computer and went to looking on ratemyprofessor.com

There were nothing but good reviews, everyone loved this class. I was impressed.

I thought; well I’ve got nothing to lose, this course sounds great.

I showed up to class with great expectations. With everything that I learned before hand and all the great reviews, I had very high hopes. I logged on to our first Zoom meeting with eagerness.

Midway into our first session I was relived that professor Seslow and this course was exactly as described to me. Professor is very nice and seems really down to earth and there is a nice calm vibe to this course, it’s very refreshing compared to most of my other courses this semester. All in all, I don’t regret taking this course at all, I happy I’m taking this course this semester and I excited to see the fruition of this course.

1 thought on “Gifs Gifs and more Gifs”

1. I really liked your post and I couldn’t agree more that this class has a nice calm vibe to it. It’s amazing to have a class like this that isn’t stressful as oppose to other classes we might have.