Happy on the Internet

This week I’ve been taking in a lot of sim content (as always) because I absolutely love The Sims. Recently I’ve been catching up on one of my favorite sim series “lovesick” by oshinsims

I’ve also found one of my favorite celebs aka Keke Palmer plays The Sims 4 and she also started streaming on twitch. I love Keke, I love The Sims, and I love using Twitch so it’s like worlds are colliding.

Speaking of twitch one of my favorite streamers, Kai Cenat is doing a subathon on twitch and is streaming for 30 days straight. I believe he’s on day 13. I don’t watch the whole stream, but I pop in once in a while to see what’s going on.

That’s really all I’ve been up to this past week

3 thoughts on “Happy on the Internet”

1. Great!
    Now let’s dig into describing why you selected these things, what stands out? Share a reflection or story about how you learned about these things / peoples ( Keke, twitch, the sims) How does do these make you feel? We can always add more descriptions as we go, it takes practice each week!
    🙂

2. I like how advance the Sims have become I remember playing it on Facebook in the early 2000s and there was minimal creativity. Now they have all these expansion packs that allows you to customize your characters clothing, hair, makeup, furniture and much more. Its cool to see how celebrities play these kind of games just like ordinary people.