Assignment #1- Internet Happiness

Today I will explain to you a few things that make me happy on the internet. Theres an extremely resourceful website called Youtube that is used and navigated by millions of people in the world. On this site you’re able to explore more information on topics you would like to know more about from someone who may be more knowledgeable about the topic than you do.

Before Youtube became such a large platform, reading books on the topic you’re interested in was the best way to find information. Now that Youtube is around its so promenade you’re able to see visuals of everything you want to know especially HOW TO DO videos. Often times I’m able to Youtube many homework assignments that I am unclear about. Being that I am a visual learn I get a better understanding when someone is using pictures, graphs and words to explain things. Compared to just reading words just to read them.

.

I think everyone should explore Youtube for ANYTHING they want or need to know, there’s no doubt in my mind that you will not be able to find the information you need. There are thousands of videos of different people you can look into. When you do find a particular person who’s videos your gravitate to most often you can subscribe to their channel to be updated frequently with their videos.

1 thought on “Assignment #1- Internet Happiness”

1. Nice work and congrats on your first Post!

What is missing from the post? We need some visual imagery and links – Lets add some images to help illustrate the verbiage that you wrote! Each post should have a series of images, hyperlinks and or videos to support the written words,
    You can follow along with the video here for examples on how to do that:
    https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/f82tY83FL5s86dgrZoUzXU-bPYtDpCzWANxrh-hqsADJn9S1Hf1NbRrKLSmIF1uf.WfooZz3BGGbcGpNZ

Passcode: !7^8g^DT