Made my first GIF post!

I am graduating in may of 2021! Spring 2021 is my last semester at York College. Since I had some options to take elective courses, I chose CT101 and loving the contents of this class.

This semester, I enrolled in some interesting courses. CT 101 was definitely one of the course that I look forward to attending every week. When I was looking for fun courses to take this semester, I was like this:

Looking for something

Then when attending the first class of CT 101 this semester, I discovered that this class is more fun than what I had imagined. I throughly enjoyed the first lecture given by Professor Ryan Seslow.

This is how I felt during the first lecture of CT 101 and I throughly enjoyed each part of it. I am learning new and entertaining things each week and this is truly fascinating.

When Professor Seslow teaches a topic I am very interested about, I am like:

Compared to my other classes, CT101 is obviously very fun and enjoyable. The class work is the most fun part of this class. I enjoy working on every single assignment. The fact that I am using gifs and memes to express my emotions is the best part of this class. I am looking forward to learning about all the interesting lessons in this class.

3 thoughts on “Made my first GIF post!”

1. Hey Nafisa! Congrats on graduating this semester!! I too am graduating and I very much look forward to it. I enjoyed your blog this week, it was quite relatable. Thank you for sharing your insight and use of gifs.

2. It is cool to know that you’re going to be graduating soon! This class is exciting and also taps into your creative side. Love your curious bird Gif because that is such a mood.