Week#10- Assignment #8-Mid-Semester Assessments & WordPress Customizing Part 2!

Wow, we are already halfway through the semester. So far I’ve learned a lot from this class. I was not much of a gif user until I came to this class. I really enjoyed making the gifs and writing these blog posts.

Dreaming in the Vacuum of Space - Tumblr Blog Gallery

I really like this class and can’t wait to see what more we have for the rest of this semester. Now I am currently in the process of making my website.

I’ve learned how to make gif using giphy. Which was very fun. I was able to take a clip from one of my favorite youtuber and turn it into a gif. Coming to this class always puts a smile on my face because I really enjoy what we do.

Coming into this semester I had no idea what was going to happen or how this class was going to be. Even though I have taken last semester online I still was not sure how this was going to be. When you are meeting new professors you never know how things are going to be or how the class is going to be. You don’t really know what to expect. This was my first time taking any CT classes and this class made my semester. I have a lot of fun creating gifs.

Minimagick GIF | Gfycat

Going back to my first ever post for this class I was able to share with you guys some of my favorite youtubers. Games I like to play and more. For my third assignment I was able to share what I though about memes. I never really like to share. But doing these assignments I’ve been able to share my thoughts and ideas about certain things/topics.

What grade would I give myself. I would probably give myself an A. The reason is why is because I feel like I’ve done a good job so far. Making gifs and adding them to my blogs makes everything even better I think.

media0.giphy.com/media/l0Ex9w7OHj6M3ieK4/giphy.gif

This class has definitely helped me become a better communicator. The blog posts and the gifs have allow me to express and share ideas.

Snoopy Yay GIF - Snoopy Yay - Discover & Share GIFs | Snoopy love, Snoopy pictures, Snoopy funny

WordPress Customizing Part 2↓↓

2 thoughts on “Week#10- Assignment #8-Mid-Semester Assessments & WordPress Customizing Part 2!”

1. Excellent!
    Great consistent work! Thanks so much for the creative weekly energy that you contribute here!
    The mid semester A is easily earned!
    Forward motion!