My favorite picture and why

I picked the assignment that highlights my favorite moment . My favorite moment was when I went to Bahamas and it was the last vacation I’ve taken since COVID . It holds a special place in my heart because I got to meet amazing people , try new foods , and riding jet skis along the coast . I stayed at a beautiful resort that was next to people that owned their own shares of private beaches . This wasn’t the highlight of the trip but it was much needed motivation . I loved being able to see that and made a promise to myself that one day I will live a life of luxury and exclusivity. It’s much needed and deserved because I can’t see myself working behind a desk for the rest of my life . In Bahamas I also swam in the ocean and got to experience the country life . Many people wouldn’t journey into the city with locals , but I’m not everyone . Funny enough the most flavorful food was there . I had fresh lobster the size of my arm , steak that was seasoned to perfection and fresh vegetables. It made me want to eat fresh food daily and ditch fast food all together . Fresh food taste better and it also digest better . Being in another atmosphere brought light to ways I could change my own life .

I also was able to tan on the beautiful beach and get served cocktails poolside . Not to mention the fun clubs and activities after dark to take part in . My only regret is that I lived in the moment in complete bliss . The trip was so fun I couldn’t help but already think about my next adventure . Sometimes we get so caught up in the future we don’t fully grasp our present . Now that COVID came , I wish I knew what I had . This has made traveling and keeping busy a nightmare . I miss my old life where I could get up and go anywhere just because there were no restrictions . The bright side is that I have found more simple ways to interact and make memorable moments with loved ones like picnics and trying new takeout restaurants . This picture makes me want to take full advantage of my present and soak it in .

1 thought on “My favorite picture and why”