Picking A Domain Name!

The Idea

I never thought that I would be able to develop my own website growing up. I always thought that it was a long process that only people with years of experience in computers and coding could carry out. Now that I’m capable of doing so thanks to this class, I’m excited to design my own special place on the internet that’s reserved just for me and the many ideas flowing through my head.

Until I find a real use for my website ( using it for a potential future business, etc.), I think that I would revolve it around a recent hobby that I’ve picked up. Ever since the beginning of the pandemic, I’ve been practicing giving myself haircuts and attempting to learn more every day about the practice. If I were to base my website around this, I would upload pictures of every new haircut I give myself ( and perhaps my experience during the cut and what I have learned from it).

Here is a cut I did a few months ago.

I would also add a section to my website for people looking for information on how to get the waves hairstyle, including all of the things I have learned in my going on three years of experience with the style.

The Domain Names

There are a few names that I think would be great for my website. Here are a few of them down below:

• jussdoescuts.com ( For people interested in haircuts)
  • cutsbyjuss.com ( Same as the one above but reworded, and I think the best)
  • jussthewaver.com ( For people interested in waves)
  • jusswiththebrush.com ( You need to do a lot of brushing to get waves)
  • jussbreezy.com ( A nickname that stuck with me through high school)

Be sure to let me know what you think of my website idea and these domain names for it!