So I registered my Domain Name

I came to a decision….I know I know, I’m adulting

So after much thought and annoying my friends, I decided on a domain name. I trashed my original options and thought of something that would be self explanatory, I want you to know, the content you will be receiving when clicking on my blog.

This is what mad me decided to go with TeaTalkWithJaNya and it was available, so that was a plus.

And of course, It wouldn’t be a normal experience if I didn’t run into some trouble. I registered my domain name and downloaded WordPress, as it is installing I thing to myself “wow this was kinda simple” and what happened next is why I just don’t think…….

So I tried to retrace my steps like I lost my glasses, I watched the tutorials, I even tried to just install wordpress again and start over. Guess what happened……

Nothing happened

So now if this was the Ja’Nya before this adulting business, I would have just closed my laptop and put on a movie because by this point the assignment was feeling really toxic.

In a few simple words..

But instead I contacted the support team (Growth!) and although it was kind of late, I got a response within 10 mins of putting in my ticket of assistance.

From there things were kind of simple again. I am nowhere near finish but I wanted to show you guys the work in progress.

I am actually loving it so far.

1 thought on “So I registered my Domain Name”

1. Excellent post!
    Thanks so much for sharing your process and also troubleshooting with the hosting company!
    PS – hyperlink to your site :))) is the url TeaTalkWithJaNya.com or .net?