Website and Final Blog

Website link: http://2020gamerslife.com/

Throughout the semester; mostly towards the end, I found myself questioning what else I can do with my website. Although I am still struggling right now in design the website I am almost. Trying to make the second section of my website right now. The Gamers Life website is supposed to bring together people from all areas of the world and including my friends where we exchange games and personal ideas of what we can vision for a game. Throughout this class, I was able to understand a lot about memes and create my own meme at the same time learn about the vast world of technology and memes. This class has actually help me be more open in social media although I am still struggling to submit my poems to social CT 101 was like an online home where I can basically explore and combined ideas of what I want my own website and blog post to be about. I feel like I should get the grade that matches the amount of work and – participation I have done throughout the course of the semester and online classroom. I feel like with this class it should be easy to get your work done at the same time explore more into the class layout. But overall I had fun making memes and websites. I am currently going to upload my thoughts on dark humor memes.

1 thought on “Website and Final Blog”

1. Thanks so much!
    It was a fun yet difficult semester for sure, we learned a lot together! Keep working on your website, customizing it takes time and practice but over time it all comes together and your creativity will kick in intuitively!
    Good work was completed here!
    Happy Holidays!