Assigment #5 – Trajectory

There is a lot I have been through, from the day I was born and where I’m from. And I could extend and extend myself talking about it (I actually did but delete it). When I know how alive I’m is not when I’m having fun. Is when I’m deep down in depression or when something bad happen.

When I started using this page, I just put disco music on and started to think back to those times when I was happy. To see what were those memories that I really enjoy. As I was thinking of those memories, all of those memes and stuff I used to watch begun to hunt me. I tried to put it together, but it was so disorganized even in my thought. When I did start, it became much easier. I know which background I needed to use, and the chaos monkey gave it to me. It completely set the vibes. I remember having this video as my waking up alarm. Just the sounds make me cringe a little, but I finally laugh listening to it. I was so young back in high school. It was really those little things that I enjoyed the most.

The website I created is called “Rango” is the nickname I use for everything. I love how easy it was for me as I finally put the first few images. It was disorienting, but little by little it does start to make sense. I did have a total other idea before I started, but I’m happy with the result.

5 thoughts on “Assigment #5 – Trajectory”

1. Hey Victor, your website is so cool. It reminds me of peak meme culture in the 2010s. That video you used for an alarm took me off guard Lol. That would wake you up for sure. Your website captures the vibes of that video really well. I also liked how you mentioned how you originally had another idea but you came up with something different. That’s the cool thing about art you never know what you are capable of creating.

1. Hey Victor, I really enjoy reading your post. I like how you combine your happy memories into a collage.
      I hope you overcome your depression someday and have something to look forward to that makes you happy now and in the future.

2. Looking good here!
    Thank you for the reflective work and for sharing this!
    I really like the mmm page creation that you made! Raining doritos! (now Im craving them!)
    Lets make the screenshot of your mmm page a hyperlink – you can hyperlink any images here in wordpress by creating a “custom link” when you add the image – (refer to the video tutorial for this assignment) – also – when you hyperlink to the “build” version of the mm page we cant see it, only you can whist you are logged in – you need to remove the word “build” from the URL so that it looks like this -> https://mmm.page/rango.main
    Keep up the good work!
    Thank you!